Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
- Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
- Serve as a hands on delivery consultant and subject matter expert on implementation projects for EMC software products.
- Scope services engagements, quote hardware/software, and write proposals.
- Act as the liaison between the sales process and the services delivery process.
- In depth knowledge of EMC hardware/software solutions, specifically:
- Expertise with block storage and file storage (VNX, VMAX, XtremIO)
- Expertise in EMC Data Protection (Avamar, Networker)
- Expertise in file storage on Isilon, Centera, Atmos, ECS
- EMC Delivery certification in the above technologies.
- Outstanding client interface skills
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Applicants should have 5-10 yrs. of related experience
- Clients and engagements will be primarily located in the Central NJ to Philly metro area
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to management, clients and prospective clients.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Capable of responding effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to implement EMC software to meet client project requirements
- Possession of technical leadership skills
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree
For more information on how you can become a member of the Melillo Consulting team, send your correspondence or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org