To make sales contacts, research customer needs, and develop application of products and services by determining market strategies and goals for each product and service.
Sales Representative: Software Solutions (NY/NJ & Mid-Atlantic markets)
- To make sales contacts, research customer needs, and develop application of products and services by determining market strategies and goals for each product and service.
- To follow up on sales leads and make cold calls on potential customers; maintaining an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- To establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales; working with the consulting team to establish a communication path with the customer.
- To develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional manner.
- To participate in sales forecasting and business planning and manage assigned sales budgets in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelors degree in Business with a concentration in IT preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years sales experience in the IT consulting and integrator industry.
- We are seeking individuals who have solid experience in selling software solutions. Prefer candidates who have supported the sale of HPE SW solutions and services.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus plan.
- Full benefits package, including a 401K plan.
For more information on how you can become a member of the Melillo Consulting team, send your correspondence or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org