Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
- Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
- Scope services engagements, quote hardware/software, and write proposals.
- Act as the liaison between the sales process and the services delivery process.
- As necessary, create business development collateral/website content.
- Work with management team to influence strategic direction for team.
- In depth knowledge of HPE and/or EMC hardware/software solutions.
- Knowledge of servers, storage, SAN, disaster recovery, data center move and migration, and associated software (ie. directory services, backup, high availability, etc.)
- Outstanding client interface skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- HPE/EMC certifications beneficial
- Knowledge sets include: Computer servers, Mass storage devices, Systems Architect.
- Applicants should have experience 7-10 yrs. of related experience
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to management, clients and prospective clients.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree
For more information on how you can become a member of the Melillo Consulting team, send your correspondence or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org