BSM Solution Architect
Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
BSM Solution Architect
- Work with the sales team to understand client needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services.
- Scope services engagements outlining time estimates and the associated deliverables as required of a Statement of Work.
- Act as the liaison between the sales process and the services delivery process.
- As necessary, create business development collateral/website content.
- Demo key Business Service Management Monitoring capability as provided through maintenance of the associated customer lab environment.
- Work with management team to influence strategic direction for team.
- In depth knowledge of HP Software solutions clustering around legacy Mercury (BPM, RUM, SiS) or HP Openview (OM & NNMi) product lines.
- Knowledge of Operational Monitoring at the network, infrastructure and transactional level. Detailed understand of the core Business Service Management EUM capabilities and its integration through the Business Service Management Connector and native HP tooling. Extended knowledge of the RTSM, Service Modeling and Operation Manager’s event management, automation, correlation techniques and dash boarding.
- Outstanding client interface skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- HP Software certifications beneficial
- Subject Matter Understanding in the following area: Business Service Management, Application Service Modeling, DevOps, Operations Management and Operational Analytics.
- Applicants should have experience 7-10 yrs. of related experience.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to management, clients and prospective clients.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to align and architect a Best of Breed Event Monitoring and Event Management Environment leveraging HP Business Service Management and its extended capabilities as the core elements.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree
For more information on how you can become a member of the Melillo Consulting team, send your correspondence or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org