Seven ways HP Mobile Center optimizes mobile app quality
HP Mobile Center enables you to redefine the mobile experience by delivering a predictable and repeatable mechanism for managing the mobile application throughout its lifecycle, from concept to retirement. It helps you optimize the quality and the end-user experience of your mobile app in seven ways:
- Integrate mobile testing within your existing application lifecycle management (ALM) infrastructure
- Support simulated and real-world exploratory testing to report back on usability, design, and defects, all on real devices
- Automate the functional and ever-growing regression test cases on real devices to achieve
- Accurately capture and share critical defect information (device vital, snapshot, video, etc.)
- Understand every interaction, measure response time, and track availability of key transactions inside a mobile app running on a real device
- Measure and simulate the impact of load using a combination of real devices and virtual users, and apply real-world network conditions for realistic assessment
- Gain insight into how users are using the app and get actionable data (UI performance, stability, device utilization, and usability) to improve the application development prioritization under live conditions
to learn more about our Exclusive Managed Services Program
for Mobile Testing
Test on Real Devices with Melillo's Managed Cloud Platform (MCPTM).
A Comprehensive Managed Services Program: We do the Work, You Reap the Benefits!
to download the datasheet.
Welcome to APPLANDIA:
Explore the different areas to learn about how HPE mobile app solutions can help you build, monitor, and continuously optimize your app through detailed assets and trials.
to download the APPLANDIA interactive brochure .pdf.